Camp- Frequently Asked Questions
- IS THERE CELL RECEPTION AND WIFI AT CISPUS?
- HOW DO WE OBTAIN our CEU CERTIFICATES?
- WHAT ARE THE ACCOMMODATIONS LIKE?
An alternative to group cabins is Tent Camping or RV-Camping-without-hookup, located across the road from main Cispus meeting areas. There are grassy spaces and a bathroom nearby, with your shower access in the cabins. (Camping costs the same as your regular conference rate.) When you check in, ask for directions to the camping area.
- ARE THERE OUTLETS IN THE CABINS FOR MACHINES, SUCH AS C-PAP?
- CAN WE SAVE BUNK SPACE FOR OUR GROUP?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPGRADE TO MORE PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS?
- WHAT WORKSHOPS WILL BE OFFERED?
- WHAT ARE THE WORKSHOP SETTINGS? AND WILL WE HAVE TIME OUTDOORS?
- WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SUPPORT MY FOOD NEEDS?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Towel and toiletries (including hand soap)
Warm layers, rain jacket and/or umbrella
Hiking boots or other sturdy/water-resistant shoes
Water bottle, notebook and pen
Supplementary food if you are vegan, gluten intolerant, or have multiple restrictions or unique needs
Camera, flashlight, insect repellent (Optional)
Eye pillow and/or ear plugs (Optional)
Outdoor chair (optional)
Item to donate to our Silent Auction (if you choose)
Cash or checks for the Silent Auction and Recovery Store if in attendance;
plus a massage therapist will offer massage CASH ONLY
- ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE?
- CAN I ATTEND IF I’M NOT A COUNSELOR?